Sound Healing with Tibetan Bowls is a form of sound massage – a ‘high speed’ method to deeply relax, purify, heal and absorb positive energy. The body vibrates and fills up with sounds. You become part of the sound. Sound Healing is an energy medicine that has a huge potential. The bowls have specific vibrations which mingle with our energy bodies – this causes a massive positive effect on the human being. This positive effect is a highly beneficial Therapy.
Mukti is genuinely thrilled to introduce this amazing ancient method of Sound Bliss to you. Hearing and being bathed in harmonious sounds leads to rapid and effective deep relaxation and stress relief. They help you to deal effectively in daily life and enhance your creativity. New energies will be freed and self-healing will be mobilized.
You will feel the vibrations travel through your body, generating a feeling of expansion and well-being. You start to drift and daydream as the sound waves wash through your cells with their rejuvenating and strengthening power. At the end of the session you feel regenerated.
If good music is nourishing, the singing bowls can be compared to the most basic and "digestible of all sound diets". With our innate trust in these harmonious sounds and the pleasurable response they cause throughout our body, we soon start to breathe deeper and our thoughts calm down. Quickly we reach "the zone" and are capable of self-healing and accomplishing our very best.
Vibrational healing with the bowls also serves as a powerful key to unlock emotional trauma trapped within our subconscious." Thoughts being vibrations, bowl therapy offers a deeper plane of healing that involves greater emotional and mental clarity." Many individuals report increased awareness after each session.
Areas of interest and its effects:
Wellness and Cosmetics: Inner calm, self-confidence, and health are the main factors determining a person's appearance. Sound massage achieves well-being and beauty that comes from within.
Massage and Physiotherapy: Application of sound massage works well with physical problems. Blockages can be perceived consciously and can often be eliminated in one or two treatments. Moreover, interrelated events that caused these symptoms can be identified. The patient experiences sound massage as non-threatening. It can be stated with confidence that singing bowl therapy, while being very profound in its effect, is a very gentle therapy.
Medical Practice: Sound massage can support medical treatment, e.g. damaged discs, abdominal, digestive, and heart problems, painful joints, and poor circulation, to name just a few. It not only creates a relaxed atmosphere for doctor-patient communication, it also enables the patient to go into a deeply altered state (the Alpha-Theta brain wave state) in which healing is stimulated. Dr. Mitchell Gaynor, an oncologist in New York, treats all his patients not just with conventional medicine, but also with singing bowls. He writes in his book: "The Healing Power of Sound" "...the very first time I heard the ringing vibrations produced by the bowls I knew I had stumbled upon one of the most potent healing tools I would ever encounter…"
Therapy and Psychotherapy: Due to their deeply relaxing and hypnotic effect the singing bowls are an invaluable asset in the wide field of psychotherapy. The use of the bowls is impersonal and non-judgmental, and within the deep relaxation the therapeutic process can begin.
Effects of Sound Massage with Tibetan Singing Bowls
• Fast and effortless achievement of the "relaxation response"
• Gentle sound massage and harmonization of all body cells
• Relief of blockages and tension in mind and body
• Activation and reinforcement of self-healing forces
• Increased self-confidence
• Enhanced creativity
• Increased productive energy
• Optimism and "joie de vivre", a feeling of happiness
• Letting go of old, outdated patterns in your life
• The inner strength to follow though on new resolutions
• During pregnancy it calms the mother and her unborn child and prepares both for an easier delivery with less pain
• It has a calming effect on hyperactive children
• Positive influence on ADD and autism
• Learning enhancement through the synchronization of the right and the left brain
Benefits of Sound Massage
• Activates self-healing mechanism of the body
• Promotes elimination of toxins
• Promotes deeper and more profound sleep
• Promotes dream recall
• Promotes feelings of deep abiding calm
• Relief from pain
• Relief from headache, fatigue, insomnia, PMS, digestive disorders, emotional imbalances, joint or muscle pain
• Better integration of left and right hemisphere of the brain
• Teaches the brain to move more easily into alpha/theta border state known as “the zone” which enhances performance in sports and arts, and learning and memory abilities
• Stress reduction through promoting a deep state of relaxation and endorphin release
• Chakra balancing
Self-Healing: the process by which an individual experiences both permanent physical recovery and spiritual growth. The traditional Tibetan singing bowl with its powerful overtones can cause the individual to achieve the "relaxation response" effortlessly.
Dr. Herbert Benson of Harvard's Mind Body Institute who has studied stress reduction for 35 years defines the relaxation response as "a physical state of deep rest that changes the physical and emotional responses to stress for example, decrease in heart rate, blood pressure and muscle tension." Regular elicitation of the relaxation response has been scientifically proven to be an effective treatment for a wide range of stress-related disorders. In fact, to the extent that any disease is caused or made worse by stress, the relaxation response can help."
"Love is all there is."